JOURNAL

Minggu, 16 Oktober 2011

Motivations

''In times of change, learners inherit the Earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists.'' (Eric Hoffer) ''When I was a young man I observed that nine out of the ten things I did were failures. Not wanting to be a failure, I did ten times more work'' (Theodore Roosevelt) ''Life offers two great gifts: time and the ability to choose how we spend it. Planning is a process of choosing among those many options. If we do not choose to plan, then we choose to have others plan for us.'' (Richard I. Winwood) ''One of the greatest joys in life is to be in search of one thing and to discover another.'' (Anne Wilson Schaef) ''People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is a confession of character.'' (Ralph Waldo Emerson) ''Remove failure as an option.'' (Joan Lunden)